Our favourite SPFs for your face
By now, you must know that including SPF in your skin routine is a non-negotiable when it comes to long-term skin health.
For sensitive skin
- La Roche Posay Anthelios
Made up of an ultra-light formula which contains antioxidants and easily absorbed in to the skin, LRP’s Anthelios 50 doesn’t leave your skin feeling sticky or greasy after you. Being fragrance-free, it’s great for sensitive skin and dries down matte, making it easy to apply make up over.
For oily-acne prone skin
- Neutrogena Clear Face Sunscreen SPF 55
No clogged pores or shiny skin here with this lightweight, oil-free and non-greasy SPF. Easier on the purse strings than others, it’s a great alternative for those looking for an SPF that doesn’t break the bank.
For glowing skin
- Supergoop! Glowscreen SPF 30
An SPF that gives you great skin at the same time? Sign us up! The special formula of hyaluronic acid, vitamin B5, niacinamide and protective cocoa peptides will leave you with dewy, luminous skin all the while protecting it from the sun.
For all skin tones
- Dr. Russo Once A Day Invisible Face Gel SPF30
A beautiful featherweight, quickly-absorbed transparent moisturiser-meets sunscreen, Dr Russo Once A Day Invisible Face Gel SPF 30 has an ultra-light texture that diffuses beautifully – infusing skin with precious Hyaluronic acid, while deflecting DNA-damaging rays. Plumping and thirst-quenching with a natural, dewy finish (with no chalky cast), while the inclusion of Vit E and Ferulic acid helps stimulate cellular turnover – encouraging repair and cell renewal to minimise the damage caused by everyday exposure to the sun. Free from PABAs, parabens and artificial fragrance, this is even compatible with sensitive skin types.
- Clarins UV Plus Anti-Pollution SPF 50
While we love our desert home, the mixture of dust and city pollution really can adversely affect our skin. Packed full of antioxidants to protect the skin including organic mango leaf extract, this SPF promises 8 hours of hydtration and protection.
Cares for this wonderful planet we call home, oh and, it’s a homegrown brand as well as being vegan!
- SunKiss Sustainable Suncare – Coconut SPF 30
SunKiss Sustainable Suncare is proudly made in Dubai. This mineral based sunscreen is enriched with a light, summery scent of sustainably sourced Coconut, a natural SPF with Broad-spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays. Lightweight, fast absorbing and blends in beautifully with no sign of any whiteness when rubbed in, beautifully translucent.
- Non-nano Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide – the safest and the best natural mineral sunscreens
- Broad spectrum – UVA and UVB protection
- Power packed with antioxidant protection from vitamins A and E found in our Red Raspberry Seed Oil.
- Full sun protection immediately upon applying
- Water resistant and sweat proof – 40 minutes
- Reef-safe and coral friendly
- Natural, paraben and toxin-free
- Gentle, coconut is safe for sensitive skin
- Cruelty free and Vegan
- Recyclable, refillable and reusable packaging